Beyond Birth by MumLife Australia
Are you feeling unprepared for the arrival of your baby? Maybe you’re worried you won’t know what to do when you bring your baby home? Or perhaps you just have questions about caring for your baby, sleep or first-aid?
Would you like to begin your parenting journey with confidence?
Beyond Birth is a fully immersive one day experience that arms your with the skills, knowledge and resources to embrace parenthood with confidence so you feel prepared to bring your newborn baby home!
- Learn from Australia’s leading early-childhood experts as they discuss feeding, settling, sleeping, newborn care and first-aid
- Practice real-life skills like swaddling, changing and bathing a baby
- Hear a realistic perspective on parenthood from our panel of new mums and dads
- Receive support and guidance after the event is over in our exclusive Beyond Birth Facebook community
- Take home the Beyond Birth Resource Kit and a luxe goodie bag full of product you'll love, need and actually use
Becoming a parent is more than just about birth. And while your labour may last hours, your role as a parent will last a lifetime.
** Beyond Birth proudly supports Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia with 10% of all profits from the event being donated to PANDA to raise awareness and community support for the 1 in 7 new mums and 1 in 20 new dads who experience perinatal depression **